Thursday, March 17, 2011

Same-sex Marriage Documentary "The Sandoval 64"

Nina has presented to our Writers Group and is a friend of NM GLBTQ Centers. Please consider supporting her project......

Hello Friends,

I need your help, and in doing so, you become a part of this documentary.

The final push has begun to complete the same-sex marriage documentary, "The Sandoval 64," which covers the same-sex marriage issue as it has occurred in New Mexico - an historical overview. I am in the final post-production and distribution phase of the film. Also, I am currently setting up ending interviews that will provide updated, 2011, information on activities in New Mexico, in and out of the state legislature; also, still photos will be taken for more couples that will screen with the end credits. For those of you outside of New Mexico, you may be interested to know that the 64 marriage licenses granted to gay and lesbian couples on February 20, 2004, at the Sandoval County Courthouse, are still legal. There have been no court battles or state legislation that nullifies these marriages.

Visit Crone Productions at http://www.croneproductions.com/

I need to raise $5000 to bring this project to completion. I will be posting the project on IndieGoGo in late April and currently working on the trailer to post as well. In the meantime, I have set up information and a donation button on my Crone Productions website. All "early" contributors will receive the same incentive gifts that will be posted on IndieGoGo. For instance, any donation of $25 will receive a free copy of the completed film. All contributors, whether it's $1 or $100+ will see their name listed in the film credits.

I would greatly appreciate your visit to the site, and consideration for making a donation. And, perhaps you would be so kind as to pass along this email/information to your friends. I can't finish it without you! And I am sincerely grateful for your support.

Sincerely,

Nina Knapp

www.croneproductions.com

You can also find me on Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment