Thursday, May 21, 2009

Introduction

Hello Everyone!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Kimo, and I am very excited to be writing for the New Mexico GLBTQ Centers blog. In this blog you will find posts about the Centers people, projects and events. You will also find posts on current news articles that are impacting our community. Don’t be shy feel free to comment on anything you read.

To give you some information about me, I am 28 years young. I have lived in Albuquerque all of my life and I grew up in the NE Heights. I have been partnered for 4 years with an amazing Man who I absolutely adore! I’m a huge sports junkie. I love basketball, football, and boxing. I am naturally a kid at heart so box games, video games, any type of game are a great stress reliever for me. My passion is Poetry I love reading, writing and listening to poetry. There is nothing like listening to some one breath life into their words and reveal a piece of their soul.

I think That’s enough about me for now…LOL

Please stay tuned for future posts, and feel free to respond and make comments. This isn’t a private or members only blog so your participation is welcomed!

Kimo

No comments:

Post a Comment